1. General information on personal data protection
The website privacy/cookie protection notice describes how J&D Investment s.r.o., Hrachová 20, Bratislava, 821 05, DIČ: 212 151 3900, IČO: 53 861 621 (hereinafter: the Company) uses personal data collected or received from customers and website visitors. It describes how we collect or receive your personal data, the types of personal data we process, how we use, share and protect that data, how long we will keep that data, your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data and how you can contact us about our privacy protection procedures.
In modern society, the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. We are aware of the importance of personal data protection, which is why we handle your data in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data. As a controller of personal data, the company enables individuals to be aware of all relevant information relating to their personal data.
The company J&D Investment s.r.o. is responsible for the protection of personal data. and authorized partners or business units.
The company obtains personal data of individuals from various sources. In most cases, they are directly forwarded to us by customers who decide to purchase our items (sales) from us or our authorized partners. We also obtain them via the website, at various events and by signing up to receive news.
The processing is based on the personal consent of the user of the Pošta Slovenije website. When the user enters his data in the online form for the purpose of registering and/or purchasing services offered by Pošta Slovenije on the website, it is considered that he gives his consent for his personal data to be processed for the purposes he has chosen and confirmed on the online form.
The company stores and protects personal data so that there is no unauthorized disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We undertake not to pass on, lend or sell personal data to a third party without prior notification and obtaining your consent, without corresponding appropriate protective measures, and to process personal data only within the framework of legal legal bases and selected purposes.
The company does not transfer the collected personal data or does not transfer to third countries.
2. What types of personal data we collect and process
website when you access, view and use it. A cookie is a data file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you use it to visit websites. We do not allow third parties to store cookies on your device. Until you sign up for our services, your information is anonymous and we cannot link any information provided to you. The table below provides an overview of the cookies we use and why we use them.
3. How we process the personal data we collect
We process personal data only to the extent necessary for:
1. to perform your contract with us or to perform steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us;
2. fulfilling our legal obligations;
3. the purposes of our legitimate interests, including the operation, evaluation and improvement of our services; preventing and protecting us and others from fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities; and ensuring compliance with company policies and industry standards.
Processing of personal data based on the customer’s consent. The processing of personal data can also be based on the specific consent of the individual, which allows the company to use his personal data for the purposes defined in the consent, namely for:
– Receiving general news: you will receive news, benefits, offers, magazines, invitations to events, invitations to participate in sweepstakes, and invitations to participate in surveys and research.
– Receiving personalized offers: you will receive personalized offers of our products and services as well as other novelties, benefits, invitations to events, invitations to
participation in prize games.
In the event that an individual does not give consent for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes of personal data processing, gives it partially or (partially) withdraws consent, the Company will inform such an individual only in the cases and to the extent of the given consent, or in the ways permitted by the applicable legislation ( e.g. general information, fulfillment of obligations regarding information about the product or service used by the customer).
The provision of services is not conditional on giving consent. Giving consent is voluntary and if the individual decides not to give it or cancels it later, this does not in any case reduce the rights arising from the business relationship or for the individual, this does not represent additional costs or aggravating circumstances.
J&D Investment s.r.o.. can also forward the data of individuals, if they have given their consent for the purposes defined in the consent, to other authorized partners and contractual processors.
4. Revocation of individual consent
Consent is given for the purposes specified in the consent and is valid until revoked. When an individual partially or fully revokes his consent, the Company will no longer use his data for the purposes for which he gave the revocation.
If an individual wishes to revoke consent, he can do so by sending the revocation to J&D Investment s.r.o. or an authorized partner online at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to J&D Investment s.r.o. or an authorized partner. J&D Investment s.r.o.,. and Authorized Partners will notify each other of the cancellation. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of processing personal data based on consent prior to its revocation.
5. Categories of users of personal data
Users of personal data are employees and authorized partners who, on the basis of labor legislation, contracts on the processing of personal data or contracts on the protection of confidential data, are obliged to respect and protect the personal data of individuals. Users access data in accordance with the assigned rights. J&D Investment s.r.o., at the request or request of third parties, also forwards personal data (only those personal data that are required in each individual case by an individual state or state-authorized body) to the following bodies, if such an obligation to provide or disclose is imposed by law (e.g. The Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, the courts, the Office for the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Center for Social Work, the Commission for the Prevention of Corruption, enforcers appointed by the competent court, the police, etc.).
6. Storage of personal data
The retention period of personal data depends on the basis of processing and the purpose of processing each category of personal data. Personal data is kept only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or further processed. Personal data are deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymized after the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, if there is no other legal basis or if this is necessary for the assertion, implementation or defense of legal claims.
7. Customer Rights
J&D Investment s.r.o. provides individuals whose personal data it processes with the possibility of exercising their rights, namely:
– rights of access to personal data collected in connection with him;
– the right to correction, that J&D Investment s.r.o. correct inaccurate personal data relating to him without undue delay;
– the right to deletion, that J&D Investment s.r.o. deletes personal data related to him without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies:
(1) personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
(2) an individual revokes the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and when there is no other legal basis for the processing,
(3) the individual objects to the processing, and there are no overriding legal reasons for their processing,
(4) personal data were processed illegally,
(5) if so provided by law.
– the right to limit processing when one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the individual disputes the accuracy of the data, namely for the period that allows J&D Investment s.r.o. to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) the processing is illegal and the individual objects to the deletion of personal data, and instead requests the restriction of their use,
(3) J&D Investment s.r.o. no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but the individual needs them to assert, implement or defend legal claims,
An individual can submit a request in a way that enables his/her identification, i.e. with a verbal request, on the record, a written request or a request submitted via email.
J&D Investment s.r.o. reserves the right to amend or supplement this General Information to ensure compliance with regulations in the field of personal data protection. Information is available on our website.
Ljubljana, October 2022